Powering tests at
Run Tests, Not Containers
Test everything on your laptop without worrying about resources. No local docker daemon needed!
- Sign up for free
- Download the Testcontainers Desktop app
- Run the app and sign in
- Start your tests as usual; your laptop stays cold and snappy
Run your ever-growing test suite without scaling your CI, and speed it up by running tests in parallel. No system privileges required!
- Sign up for free
- Create a Service Account token
- Add the agent to your CI workflow
- Start tests in your CI as usual; your tests are running in the cloud!
Enhance team efficiency by getting rid of flaky tests and ensuring consistency from dev to CI
Full Testcontainers Experience
Testcontainers is an open source framework for providing throwaway, lightweight instances of databases, message brokers, web browsers, or just about anything that can run in a Docker container. Testcontainers Cloud lets you have the same great experience wherever you are running your tests.
Unit Tests With Real Dependencies
Supports Popular Languages
Test Anything You Can Containerize
Get Started In Minutes!
- Works with your existing tests without any code changes
- Install the non-privileged agent and you are good to go
- Plays nice with both public and private registries
What Our Users Are Saying
- Rashidi Zin@shidiOur team was blessed to experience @testcontainers Cloud and it’s so easy to migrate. No more worries over dependency on dind.
- Cédric Champeau@CedricChampeau
- Siva@sivalabsToday I got the opportunity to try out Testcontainers Cloud by @AtomicJarInc. It worked great with very minimal setup and I didn’t have such a pleasant experience with any new tool in the recent time.
- James Ward@_JamesWardHoly amazing wowsers! The best improvement to developer productivity since docker has landed. I got hands on with Testcontainers Cloud yesterday and it blew me away. Local dev, test, and CI will never be the same. Forever better. Thank you @AtomicJarInc!
- Josh Long@starbuxman@AtomicJarInc has a Testcontainers Cloud offering that’s in limited private beta but I bet they might be able to help you… :)
- Sergei Egorov@bsideup“With @testcontainers Cloud, we run the backing containers for our integration tests in the cloud. There’s no change required for our test. […] I am convinced that this will drive the productivity (e.g., faster builds) for testing with Testcontainers even further.” 😍🤗
Get access to your on-demand cloud environments to supercharge your Testcontainers based tests! Remove their resource consumption from your local machine or CI workers. Simplify your setup to have more reliable integration tests.